YBR_PARTIAL_422,YBR_FULL_422 and YBR_FULL

erez bibi

Jan 12, 2004, 12:37:25 PM1/12/04
Hi,

Photometric Interpretation of: YBR_PARTIAL_422,YBR_FULL_422 and
YBR_FULL are used in compressed images.

Where can I find uncompressed images with Photometric Interpretation
of: YBR_PARTIAL_422,YBR_FULL_422 and YBR_FULL.

Thanks,
Erez.

David Clunie

Jan 22, 2004, 8:49:05 AM1/22/04
erez bibi wrote:

It is unlikely that you would find any, since these are intended
only for use with compressed images, and very likely if you did
find any they would be a mistake (e.g. on decompression and color
space transformation someone forgot to set the Photometric
Interpretation back - this is unlikely, though the reverse has
been seen, folks doing the color space transformation and compression
but leaving the photometric interpretation as RGB).

david

Gilles Mevel

Jan 25, 2004, 3:48:22 AM1/25/04
David Clunie <dcl...@dclunie.com> wrote in message news:<400FD4DB...@dclunie.com>...

Hi David.

This may be rare, but I have met some US images from ACUSON:
Uncompressed - Multi frame - YBR_FULL_422
Uncompressed - Single frame - YBR_FULL
Photometric Interpretation was however correct.

Gilles

Anil G

Jan 27, 2004, 11:51:49 AM1/27/04
Gilles...@etiam.com (Gilles Mevel) wrote in message news:<36f34f80.04012...@posting.google.com>...

How about YBR_RCT and YBR_ICT? Can I find any uncompressed images with
those Photometric Interpretations.

Anil

Doug Sluis

Jan 27, 2004, 5:00:53 PM1/27/04
I hope you never find uncompressed with YBR_RCT and YBR_ICT.
Those are for JPEG2000 compressed. See Part 5 section 8.2.4.
-doug

"Anil G" <agum...@ultravisual.com> wrote in message