DICOM Network Error

Bill Lamb

Oct 14, 2021, 11:20:12 AM10/14/21
We get an error on a iPad when the try to retrieve the studies thru Osirix Viewer.

SCU Failed 0006:0208 DIMSE No Valid Presentation Context ID.

What is the solution to solving this issue.
We have been able to view images thru Osirix on the iPad before, but can not view them now.

Bill Lamb

Oct 14, 2021, 11:24:02 AM10/14/21
The Presentation Context ID has three main parts; a Context ID, an Abstract Syntax and one or more Transfer Syntaxes.
Of the three listed which might have changed or be the root of the problem since it worked before.