Senior Expert looking for an appealing software project

Stacy Maimoon

Mar 1, 2022, 2:47:08 PMMar 1
Hello, I am an experienced software engineer with background in applied mathematics and vast hands-on experiences in medical informatics and medical imaging. In my post-employment stage, I would be interested in an opportunity to contribute to a useful software project in healthcare domain (salary not a primary criterion). My location is in Berlin area, Germany. Languages: English, German. For more details please address me at alessandro.konnen__at__gmail.com.