I don't want to hear MORE anything from you

Ro Bam

Oct 23, 2021, 4:02:40 AM10/23/21
Amine.

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 23, 2021, 11:29:43 PM10/23/21
On 2021-10-23, Ro Bam <ya1...@mail.com> wrote:
> Amine.
Amine is INSANE, which means that his EGO, his WORLD,
only exists as ONE WAY FILTER. He is incapable of communication,
as his EGO, his FILTER, is so THICK, that he is UNABLE to L"IsTEN.
ONly way he could listen now, is to put him on DRUGS,
and after two weeks of PAIN ans SUFFERRING, his EGO
would /CRush, and he would LISTEN just because,
to relieve FROM MISERY.

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!

Andrea Croci

Oct 24, 2021, 9:15:48 AM10/24/21
On 24.10.21 05:29, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
> On 2021-10-23, Ro Bam <ya1...@mail.com> wrote:
>> Amine.
> Amine is INSANE, which means that his EGO, his WORLD,
> only exists as ONE WAY FILTER. He is incapable of communication,
> as his EGO, his FILTER, is so THICK, that he is UNABLE to L"IsTEN.
> ONly way he could listen now, is to put him on DRUGS,
> and after two weeks of PAIN ans SUFFERRING, his EGO
> would /CRush, and he would LISTEN just because,
> to relieve FROM MISERY.

That's a good idea. Expensive, but good.

Ro Bam

Oct 25, 2021, 4:18:37 AM10/25/21
Branimir Maksimovic kirjutas pühapäev, 24. oktoober 2021 kl 06:29:43 UTC+3:
> On 2021-10-23, Ro Bam <ya1...@mail.com> wrote:
> > Amine.
> Amine is INSANE, which means that his EGO, his WORLD,
> only exists as ONE WAY FILTER. He is incapable of communication,
> as his EGO, his FILTER, is so THICK, that he is UNABLE to L"IsTEN.
> ONly way he could listen now, is to put him on DRUGS,
> and after two weeks of PAIN ans SUFFERRING, his EGO
> would /CRush, and he would LISTEN just because,
> to relieve FROM MISERY.

That seems sane.