Read again about my posts..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Jun 23, 2022, 8:04:39 PM6/23/22
Hello,

Read again about my posts..

You have to understand my kind of personality, i am not at all a spammer,
it is just that i wanted to make people more politically aware of my ideas
on politics and philosophy, but you have not to bother about it, since
i have just posted on some subjects and that's all and i am a "respectable" person, and i am not here to post for too long about those ideas of mine, it is why i will from now on post just on programming and threads here from time to time.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.