About my posts

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Aug 4, 2022, 5:23:41 PMAug 4
Hello,

Don't bother, i am not a spammer, since i have just wanted to post
3 posts about philosophy and about politics and about my poems,
so that to know "better" my personality, but it was my last post about philosophy and about politics and about my poems, so from now on i will post from time to time about parallel programming.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Bonita Montero

Aug 4, 2022, 9:25:38 PMAug 4
You're manic-depressive and you need some medication.
Otherwise you would continue to post the same stuff
until the end of your life.

Noel Duffy

Aug 5, 2022, 5:51:35 AMAug 5
On 5/08/22 09:23, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Don't bother, i am not a spammer, since i have just wanted to post
> 3 posts about philosophy and about politics and about my poems,

> TL;DR I'm not a spammer, I just wanted to spam for a decade or two.

> so that to know "better" my personality,

If the inane and hilariously illiterate doggerel you call poetry is
indicative of your personality, then we don't want to get to know it.
The only people who might take an interest in it are the mental health
professionals tasked with keeping the mentally ill off the streets.

>but it was my last post about philosophy and about politics and about my poems, so from now on i will post from time to time about parallel programming.

And how many "last posts" have there been this year? How many times have
you brazenly lied and swore you would stop your spamming, only to return
within a few weeks with more garbage.