More of my philosophy about Average penis size and the “normal” duration of intercourse and more..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Jan 15, 2022, 12:38:23 PM1/15/22
Hello,

More of my philosophy about Average penis size and the “normal” duration of intercourse and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to read the following average penis size complete analysis of length and girth by race, and as you will notice that penis girth is the most important, and the black african american average erect penis girth is 12.3 cm and for the whites is 12.25 cm, so they are the same, you can read the following analysis so that to notice it:

Penis sizes »Average penis size: length and girth by race - complete analysis

Read more here:

https://www.penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country

And what is the “normal” duration of intercourse?

From one of the best studies, the average duration (median actually, technically), measured from those of all couples, is 5.4 minutes. This means that, if we classify all participating couples from the shortest to the longest intercourse, the middle one arrives at an average of 5.4 minutes over that four-week period.

Read more here:

https://www-caminteresse-fr.translate.goog/sciences/quelle-est-la-duree-normale-dun-rapport-sexuel-11148632/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=nui

Thank you,