More of my philosophy about the american culture and about arabs..

1 view

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Sep 22, 2021, 8:12:47 PM9/22/21
Hello,

More of my philosophy about the american culture and about arabs..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to look at the following video:

Madonna - The Power Of Good-Bye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHydngA5C4E

I am a white arab, and we arabs don't tolerate this kind of Madonna,
because it's a lowlife women and it is a kind of immoral whore with an inferior culture, we arabs are not this kind of Liberty of violent sex and inferior culture of those black americans and such, since it is a "decadence" and it brings disorder and violence to
the society and it is not what we call Liberty.

More of my philosophy about how to construct a collective imaginary..

So if i ask a philosophical question of:

How do you imagine black americans as a whole or south americans as a whole and are they like white arabs or white europeans ?

So by reading this sort of question you are rapidly noticing
that the collective imaginary requires from us to know how to construct it so that to not become a violent world or a violent society, so how do
you construct this collective imaginary ? so look for example at black americans, so black americans have spread too much violence in USA and in the american culture of USA, so look for example at how they are violent sex in porno etc. so this is why they are constructing the collective imaginary that become the how we are perceiving them, so we are then perceiving them by this way of there doing as violent people, so this become sthat we discrimate much more black americans and blacks in general, so how do we solve this problem ?
i think you have to be smart and know how to construct a collective
imaginary by knowing how to enhance much more your intellectual taste
so that to be much more efficient in how you are "selective" of your knowledge and this is also like an engine that construct correctly the collective imaginary and you have of course to be much more intellectual sophistication that also knows how to manage, so then you have to be much more wise and efficiently well educated.

More of my philosophy about the collective imaginary and more..

I think there is a very important thing that i want to say,
and it is that you have to know how to construct the collective
imaginary so that to not become a violent society, and i am convinced that it is also part of the basis of being a society, this is why
i am by logical analogy like constructing a collective imaginary by talking as i am talking, i mean that i am also constructing the imaginary of my personality into the other brains, and it is really important thing for me, this is why i am a much enhanced good intellectual taste and this is why i am talking with much more sophistication and i am showing you my wisdom and my type of personality by talking as i am talking to you, so this is why i will invite you again to read my following new thoughts so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about Love..

Voici une citation de Georges Brassens:

"L'amour a le pouvoir de conférer noblesse et beauté aux choses viles et ordinaires qui n'ont aucune valeur."

Here is a quote from Georges Brassens:

"Love has the power to confer nobility and beauty to things vile and ordinary that have no value."

And I will explain more what is Love:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
Love, but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the
question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is
organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional
intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional
intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More philosophy on love.

You have noticed that I am a white Arab, and you have also noticed that
I have written several poems of Love in front of you, but now I am going
to like to ask a smart question:

What is love ?

I think that expressing love is an intelligence like an emotional
intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)
that I believe is so "important", because I believe that love is also
emotional intelligence and social intelligence which organize or manage
or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and order is so important
to achieve the necessary perfection.

More of my philosophy about the intellectual or erudite tastes..

As you are noticing i am saying the following in my poem of Love
in french below:

"Je reviens chez nous
Puisque tu es ma si belle et mon si joli bijou
Puisque même si je suis loin de Moscou
C'est notre si joli amour qui a un si joli goût"

So as you are noticing i am saying in french:

"C'est notre si joli amour qui a un si joli goût"

And i think that's understandable since we can also have
the intellectual and erudite taste, so we can develop
the intellectual taste and have a good taste for the beautiful things
such as the beautiful "Love", so read the following so that
to notice:

https://www.crosswordsolver.com/clue/A-PERSON-OF-INTELLECTUAL-OR-ERUDITE-TASTES

Here is my new poem of Love in french called: "Je reviens chez nous"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song
called "Je reviens chez nous", reading at the same time
my new poem of Love in french below and my other poems
of Love in enlgish and french below:

Nana Mouskouri: Je reviens chez nous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v52TA8m4Od4

Here is my just new poem of Love:

Je reviens chez nous

Puisque tu es ma si belle et mon si joli bijou

Puisque même si je suis loin de Moscou

C'est notre si joli amour qui a un si joli goût

Je reviens chez nous

Puisque même si je suis loin du Pérou

C'est que je ne suis pas un simple marabout

Mais je suis comme le bon diplôme de l'université de Waterloo

Je reviens chez nous

Puisque je ne suis pas le hindou

Mais je suis comme mes mots si doux et amoureux de vous !

Je reviens chez nous

Puisque le chez nous c'est notre amour si joli et si tranquillou !

Merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the "Voel Love!"..

Read here about the Afrikaans language:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans

I will rapidly and smartly compose a beautiful poetic sentence in both the Afrikaans language and the english language from the same characters of the word "Love" in english as the following:

"Voel Love!"

the word "Voel" in the Afrikaans language means "feel" in english:

And here is the proof of it:

https://www.translate.com/dictionary/afrikaans-english/voel-11207790

So then the translation of "Voel Love!" is:

"Feel Love!"

So is the word "Voel" in Afrikaans language a coincidence with the word Love in english ?

So i invite you to "feel" my kind of Love in my following poems of Love:

Here is my just new poem of Love called "It is not an upside down"..

I invite you to listen to the following song from Daft Punk
called "Get Lucky" and reading at the same time my just new poem
of Love below and also read my other poems of Love below in english and french:

Daft Punk - 'Get Lucky'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCfPhZQz2CE&list=RDMMHCfPhZQz2CE&start_radio=1

He is my just new poem of Love:

It is not an upside down

Since i am the beautiful white arab and not the black or brown

It is not an upside down

Since notice that i am not the lowlife or the clown

It is not an upside down

Since my beautiful Love for you is not on nervous breakdown

It is not an upside down

Since i am beautiful Love and it is not like the system shutdown

It is not an upside down

Since do you not know that i even come from a beautiful town

It is not an upside down

So sit down beautifully near me over this so beautiful ground

It is not an upside down

Since it is our beautiful Love that smells the scent of Amber all around !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
---

More of my philosophy about beauty..

And what is beauty for me ?

I think the most perfect beauty comes from imagination, and it is the one that interests me, this is why i am writing my poems of Love below as i am writing them, since i am like my poems of Love and and how i am writing my poems of Love is my kind of personality and it is also my imagination that gives pleasures of life to the others as poems of Love, and notice that when i am saying below: "It is you that i want as my beautiful wife", it doesn't mean that i need a beautiful wife, but it means that i am constructing with my imagination pleasures of life by writing as i am writing my poems of Love below, so i invite you to read again my poems of Love carefully so that to notice my kind of personality:

Here is my new poem of Love and my other poems of Love..

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song reading at the same time my new poem of Love below and my other new poems of Love below:

Atlantic Starr Always 1987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8pVcq_lYNw

And here is my new poem of Love called "And all i want to say to you about my life":

And all i want to say to you about my life

It is i am of the beautiful and i am not the lowlife

And all i want to say to you about my life

It is i am not the evil act with a knife

And all i want to say to you about my life

It is you that i want as my beautiful wife

And you are the beautiful and i am still well and alive

Since you are here with me and not in an after-life

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdne.
---

Here is my new poem of Love: "My beautiful Love has no memory loss"

My beautiful Love has no memory loss(amnesia)

And my Love is not suffering on the Chritian cross

And my beautiful Love is like my own boss

My beautiful Love has no memory loss

And since it is you that i am coming across

So it is you my beautiful that i will forever Love !

Since notice my beautiful Love is not just the Chili sauce !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdne.

--

Here is my just new poem of Love called: "Am i just a shadow that you see like a too obscure?"

I invite you to listen to the first tune of this Album of Eric Clapton called Unplugged reading at the same time my new poem of Love below and
my other new poems below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMICE6GR4NQ

Here is my new poem of Love:

Am i just a shadow that you see like a too obscure ?

Or do you only see me from this distorting mirror ?

So don't you see that my personality is not of the error !

So don't you see that my beautiful Love is not the crazy furor ?

So am i just a shadow that you see like a too obscure ?

Or do you only see me from this distorting mirror ?

So don't you see that i am not the islamist of the terror ?

And don't you see that my beautiful world is not of the horror

Am i just a shadow that you see like a too obscure ?

Or do you only see me from this distorting mirror ?

Since my Love comes from this beautiful and high and not from the first floor

So don't you see that my beautiful Love is not the crazy furor ?

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my just new poem called: "Notice how i beautifully dance on this beautiful funk !"

I have just listened to the following funk music in
the following video, and i have just thought fast and written fast
a new poem about it, read it below, and note that in my new poem below "funk" means a type of popular music combining elements of jazz, blues, and soul and characterized by syncopated rhythm and a heavy, repetitive bassline.

I invite you to listen to the following song and beautiful funk music reading at the same time my new poem below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8D51I968W0

Here is my new poem:

Notice how i beautifully dance on this beautiful funk !

Since i am the smart and not the stupid monk

Notice how i beautifully dance on this beautiful funk !

Since i know that i have not to be inferiority of being drunk

Notice how i beautifully dance on this beautiful funk !

Since i know too that i have not to be inferiority of a punk

Notice how i beautifully dance on this beautiful funk !

Since i don't want my personality to be as a junk !

So come to dance with me on this so beautiful funk !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

Here is previous poem of Love:

---

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

But i am not like an Ahmed or a Jacob or a Bob

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am here to Love you forever and i am here over our globe

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am the beautiful looking at you not like a snob

---

As you are noticing below that i am using the following
sentence in my new poem of Love in french below:

"Entre la lumière et l'ombre"

That means in english:

"Between light and shadow"

This can be considered as an architectural idea of my poem of Love
in french, since it also means that wich one will you choose or symbolically choose: The shadow that is not the light and that has not enough light or will you choose the light, so just after i am for example saying:

"N'entends-tu pas mon joli coeur qui n'est point le sombre ?"

That means in english:

"Can you not hear my pretty heart which is not the dark one?"

So notice that the "My pretty heart" is also a light that is not
like a shadow that is not the light and that has not enough light, so if you read carefully the rest of my poem of Love in french you will notice that it is following the same pattern, so here it is and read it carefully:

Mon nom est Amine Moulay Ramdane, je suis un arabe blanc,
et voici mon nouveau poème d'amour, je viens de le penser vite
et écrire vite (et lire mes autres poèmes ci-bas), lisez-le en écoutant
la chanson suivante de compagnie creole:

Blogodo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16oP7dAb_lI

Voici mon nouveau poème d'amour:

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

N'entends-tu pas mon joli coeur qui n'est point le sombre ?

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque même si le temps passe quand je regarde ma montre

Mon amour pour toi est si joli comme cette si jolie colombe

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque notre si joli amour n'est point la triste hécatombe

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque regarde encore une fois mon si joli coeur qui en amour abonde

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque même mon âme est comme une jolie musique si profonde

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque notre si joli amour c'est comme un conte de fées de notre monde

Merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

And i invite you to read some of my poems of Love in french here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/8FNQn7C5H1g

And i have just written many poems of Love in english and french, you can read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.