More of my philosophy about non-linear regression and about logic and about technology and more of my thoughts..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Dec 2, 2022, 6:26:41 PM12/2/22
Hello,

More of my philosophy about non-linear regression and about logic and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" , so i think that R-squared is invalid for non-linear regression, but i think that something that look like R-squared for non-linear regression is to use Relative standard error that is the standard deviation of the mean of the sample divide by the Estimate that is the mean of the sample, but if you calculate just the standard error of the estimate (Mean Square Error), it is not sufficient since you have to know what is the size of the standard error of the estimate relatively to the curve and its axes, so read my following thoughts so that to understand more:

So the R-squared is invalid for non-linear regression, so you have to use the standard error of the estimate (Mean Square Error), and of course you have to calculate the Relative standard error that is the standard deviation of the mean of the sample divide by the Estimate that is the mean of the sample, and i think that the Relative standard Error is an important thing that brings more quality to the statistical calculations, and i will now talk to you more about my interesting software project for mathematics, so my new software project uses artificial intelligence to implement a generalized way with artificial intelligence using the software that permit to solve the non-linear "multiple" regression, and it is much more powerful than Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm , since i am implementing a smart algorithm using artificial intelligence that permits to avoid premature
convergence, and it is also one of the most important thing, and
it will also be much more scalable using multicores so that to search with artificial intelligence much faster the global optimum, so i am
doing it this way so that to be professional and i will give you a tutorial that explains my algorithms that uses artificial intelligence so that you learn from them, and of course it will automatically calculate the above Standard error of the estimate and the Relative standard Error.

More of my philosophy about non-linear regression and more..

I think i am really smart, and i have also just finished quickly the software implementation of Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm and of the Simplex algorithm to solve non-linear least squares problems, and i will soon implement a generalized way with artificial intelligence using the software that permit to solve the non-linear "multiple" regression, but i have also noticed that in mathematics you have to take care of the variability of the y in non-linear least squares problems so that to approximate, also the Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm (LMA or just LM) that i have just implemented , also known as the damped least-squares (DLS) method, is used to solve non-linear least squares problems. These minimization problems arise especially in least squares curve fitting. The Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm is used in many software applications for solving generic curve-fitting problems. The Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm was found to be an efficient, fast and robust method which also has a good global convergence property. For these reasons, It has been incorporated into many good commercial packages performing non-linear regression. But my way of implementing the non-linear "multiple" regression in the software will be much more powerful than Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm, and of course i will share with you many parts of my software project, so stay tuned !

More of my philosophy about the truth table of the logical implication and about automation and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", and now
i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is a logical implication in mathematics ?

So i think i have to discover patterns with my fluid intelligence
in the following truth table of the logical implication:

p q p -> q
0 0 1
0 1 1
1 0 0
1 1 1

Note that p and q are logical variables and the symbol -> is the logical implication.

And here are the patterns that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence that permit to understand the logical implication in mathematics:

So notice in the above truth table of the logical implication
that p equal 0 can imply both q equal 0 and q equal 1, so for
example it can model the following cases in reality:

If it doesn't rain , so it can be that you can take or not your umbrella, so the pattern is that you can take your umbrella since
it can be that another logical variable can be that it can rain
in the future, so you have to take your umbrella, so as you
notice that it permits to model cases of the reality ,
and it is the same for the case in the above truth table of the implication of if p equal 1, it imply that q equal 0 , since the implication is not causation, but p equal 1 means for example
that it rains in the present, so even if there is another logical variable that says that it will not rain in the future, so you have
to take your umbrella, and it is why in the above truth table
p equal 1 imply q equal 1 is false, so then of course i say that
the truth table of the implication permits to model the case of causation, and it is why it is working.

More of my philosophy about objective truth and subjective truth and more of my thoughts..

Today i will use my fluid intelligence so that to explain more
the way of logic, and i will discover patterns with my fluid intelligence so that to explain the way of logic, so i will start by asking the following philosophical question:

What is objective truth and what is subjective truth ?

So for example when we look at the the following equality: a + a = 2*a,
so it is objective truth, since it can be made an acceptable general truth, so then i can say that objective truth is a truth that can be made an acceptable general truth, so then subjective truth is a truth that can not be made acceptable general truth, like saying that Jeff Bezos is the best human among humans is a subjective truth. So i can say that we are in mathematics also using the rules of logic so that to logically prove that a theorem or the like is truth or not, so notice the following truth table of the logical implication:

p q p -> q
0 0 1
0 1 1
1 0 0
1 1 1

Note that p and q are logical variables and the symbol -> is the logical implication.

The above truth table of the logical implication permits us
to logically infer a rule in mathematics that is so important in logic and it is the following:

(p implies q) is equivalent to ((not p) or q)

And of course we are using this rule in logical proofs since
we are modeling with all the logical truth table of the
logical implication and this includes the case of the causation in it,
so it is why it is working.

And i think that the above rule is the most important rule that permits
in mathematics to prove like the following kind of logical proofs:

(p -> q) is equivalent to ((not(q) -> not(p))

Note: the symbol -> means implies and p and q are logical
variables.

or

(not(p) -> 0) is equivalent to p

And for fuzzy logic, here is the generalized form(that includes fuzzy logic) for the three operators AND,OR,NOT:

x AND y is equivalent to min(x,y)
x OR y is equivalent to max(x,y)
NOT(x) is equivalent to (1 - x)

So now you are understanding that the medias like CNN have to be objective by seeking the attain the objective truth so that democracy works correctly.

More of my philosophy about artificial intelligence and about automation and about how to boost productivity with artificial intelligence and more..

You can boost productivity with artificial intelligence by:

1- More accurate demand forecasting using AI and machine learning
2- Predictive maintenance
3- Hyper-personalized manufacturing
4- Optimizing manufacturing processes
5- Automated material procurement

Read more here carefully about those 5 ways artificial intelligence can boost productivity:

https://www.industryweek.com/technology-and-iiot/article/22025683/5-ways-artificial-intelligence-can-boost-productivity

And more of my philosophy about understanding K-means Clustering in Machine Learning and more..

I have just read about the K-means clustering algorithm, and i think
it is also for grouping similar data points together and discover underlying patterns, it is why it is used in machine learning, i have just quickly understood it, so i invite you to read about it in the following interesting article:

Understanding K-means Clustering in Machine Learning

https://towardsdatascience.com/understanding-k-means-clustering-in-machine-learning-6a6e67336aa1

And to be more smart, i invite you to look in the following at how K-means Clustering algorithm is used smartly in a delivery store optimization that optimizes the process of good delivery using truck drones by using a combination of k-means to find the optimal number of launch locations and a genetic algorithm to solve the truck route as a traveling salesman problem. And here is a paper from the journal of industrial engineering and management on the subject, you have to read it carefully, since i have read it and understood it and i think that i will implement it soon in Delphi and Freepascal:

Optimization of a Truck-drone in Tandem Delivery Network
Using K-means and Genetic Algorithm

https://upcommons.upc.edu/bitstream/handle/2117/88986/1929-8707-1-pb.pdf?sequence=1&isallowed=y

More of my philosophy about automation and about intelligent automation
and more of my thoughts..

"In recent decades, companies have used robotic process automation (RPA) as a way to streamline operations, reduce errors, and save money by automating routine business tasks, but now organizations are turning to intelligent automation to automate key business processes to boost revenues, operate more efficiently, and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Intelligent automation is a smarter version of RPA that makes use of machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive technologies such as natural language processing to handle more complex processes, guide better business decisions, and shed light on new opportunities."

Read more here:

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3680230/how-intelligent-automation-will-change-the-way-we-work.html

And look in the following interesting article about how AI will create millions more Jobs than it Will destroy:

https://singularityhub.com/2019/01/01/ai-will-create-millions-more-jobs-than-it-will-destroy-heres-how/

And following are some of the advantages of automation, read them carefully:

1. Automation is the key to the shorter workweek. Automation will allow
the average number of working hours per week to continue to decline,
thereby allowing greater leisure hours and a higher quality life.

2. Automation brings safer working conditions for the worker. Since
there is less direct physical participation by the worker in the
production process, there is less chance of personal injury to the worker.

3. Automated production results in lower prices and better products. It
has been estimated that the cost to machine one unit of product by
conventional general-purpose machine tools requiring human operators may
be 100 times the cost of manufacturing the same unit using automated
mass-production techniques. The electronics industry offers many
examples of improvements in manufacturing technology that have
significantly reduced costs while increasing product value (e.g., colour
TV sets, stereo equipment, calculators, and computers).

4. The growth of the automation industry will itself provide employment
opportunities. This has been especially true in the computer industry,
as the companies in this industry have grown (IBM, Digital Equipment
Corp., Honeywell, etc.), new jobs have been created.
These new jobs include not only workers directly employed by these
companies, but also computer programmers, systems engineers, and other
needed to use and operate the computers.

5. Automation is the only means of increasing standard of living. Only
through productivity increases brought about by new automated methods of
production, it is possible to advance standard of living. Granting wage
increases without a commensurate increase in productivity
will results in inflation. To afford a better society, it is a must to
increase productivity.

And McKinsey estimates that AI(Artificial intelligence) may deliver an additional economic output of around US$13 trillion by 2030, increasing global GDP by about 1.2 % annually. This will mainly come from substitution of labour by automation and increased innovation in products and services.

Read more here:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2019/637967/EPRS_BRI(2019)637967_EN.pdf

And read the following so that to know how people have to adapt
in Digital and AI literacy so that to be competitive:

"Digital and AI literacy is of utmost importance to help Canadian businesses scale and compete internationally. Investing in widespread digital and AI literacy for the entire population will increase domestic demand for technology and technology jobs. A technologically literate population will create more data, which fuels AI and thus the data-driven economy as a whole. It is also necessary for workers to be able to upskill and re-skill in order to remain productive and competitive in an automated workforce. Canadian businesses that adopt AI technology will save from lower production costs, have increased output, and be able to invest more. Increased revenue from this domestic demand, as well as Canada’s global reputation for responsible AI, will help Canadian businesses scale globally and compete on the international level. Canada has a promising future in the data-driven economy, and strategic choices by policymakers are necessary to ensure that Canadians can benefit from an ethical and thriving AI ecosystem."

Read more here:

Canada's Economic Future with Artificial Intelligence

https://www.kroegerpolicyreview.com/post/canada-s-economic-future-with-artificial-intelligence

And i invite you to read about the next revolution in the software industry that is called Machine programming in the following article:

https://venturebeat.com/2021/06/18/ai-weekly-the-promise-and-limitations-of-machine-programming-tools/

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.