[?] Using LyX with Noweb

Aaron W. Hsu

Feb 17, 2016, 4:57:26 PM2/17/16
Can anyone share their experiences with using noweb and LyX together?
I'm just starting out with this path and I'm not sure whether there are
any gotchas that I need to know about. I've discovered one at least:

I seem to have trouble typing Unicode characters into the verbatim
environments in LyX using the LuaTeX drivers, and I'm not sure what to
do about it.

Otherwise, besides some questionable formatting choices, things seem to
be going alright.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arc...@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us

signature.asc