[?] Recommendations for XML LP systems?

Aaron W. Hsu

Jun 19, 2012, 5:07:06 PM6/19/12
Hey all:

Can anyone here recommend some good language agnostic XML based literate
programming systems oriented around XML? I am looking to use DocBook as
my LP documentation language, and I would like to mix programming
languages. I would like to know if there already exists a good, full-
featured LP system (not semi-literate) that would do the trick?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arc...@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.

Manuel Collado

Jun 19, 2012, 6:52:05 PM6/19/12
El 19/06/2012 23:07, Aaron W. Hsu escribió:

> Can anyone here recommend some good language agnostic XML based literate
> programming systems oriented around XML? I am looking to use DocBook as
> my LP documentation language, and I would like to mix programming
> languages. I would like to know if there already exists a good, full-
> featured LP system (not semi-literate) that would do the trick?

There was (are?) a bunch of LP systems based on XML markup. But most of
them seem to have disappeared from Internet. Here is a link still alive:

http://xml.coverpages.org/xmlLitProg.html

As stated, most links in this page are dead.

--
Manuel Collado - http://lml.ls.fi.upm.es/~mcollado

Manuel Collado

Jun 20, 2012, 4:07:07 AM6/20/12
Another link still alive:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/litprog/

Hope this helps.

Manuel Collado

Jun 20, 2012, 4:07:09 AM6/20/12
El 20/06/2012 0:52, Manuel Collado escribió:
One more link:

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~cwilper/xlitprog/

aqu...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 5:42:00 PM3/2/13