E-commerce Solutions and IT Development and Services

Tom

Dec 24, 2011, 12:30:22 AM12/24/11
Iwebsquare was founded in 2000; and is a leading Software and
Application Development and Services Company based in the UK and US.
Our focal point is to deliver proven business solutions to our
valuable clients. Our expertise lies in software and application
development and IT Services; our portfolio and remarkable client list
is the result of 10 years' experience with skilful and quality work.

Apart from Software and Application development and IT Services we
have also spread our wings in the areas of Web Designing, Internet
Marketing and other range of IT services. In this competitive world,
we are recognized for the ability to accomplish our client's
expectations and with delivering the best software and application
solutions for our clients across the globe.

Iwebsquare is a process driven organization that documents methods and
tests to ensure highest levels of quality maintenance to deliver
software that can comply with world standards like ISO and Six Sigma.

For more info visit at: - http://www.iwebsquare.co.uk/