HackerRank Club - Be a Campus Ambassador for your college

Nimesh Mathur

Jun 5, 2014, 11:10:57 AM6/5/14

Hope you're well. I'm Nimesh from HackerRank and head the Academic Outreach Program for Asia-Pacific region. We are building the most engaged programming community across the globe. As a part of that initiative I'd love to gauge your interest in heading the HackerRank club for your institute.

We are a start-up based in Bangalore & California, backed by the billionaire Vinod Khosla and have 500k+ hackers on our platform already growing rapidly. Hackers come to our site to improve their skill, get connected to companies for job opportunities (tons of top tech companies like Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Vmware, Morgan Stanley, etc. are our customers) or just for fun.

HackerRank Clubs:

The goal of the club is to put your college in the global map of the programming community with your help of course. I'll be happy to share more details on the exact work involved and the compensation (cash + swag + other gifts).

We're launching a huge programming event in a couple of months from now that can be hugely beneficial (and impactful) to careers of students in your college. The HackerRank club will be instrumental in making this event a huge success.

We're growing unbelievably fast and if you would like to play a part of it, in helping us change the world, let us know by filling out the form here - http://goo.gl/2bReKz

You may also share this with your batch-mates and juniors. As always, feel free to ping me if you've any questions. Happy to get back. Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,
Nimesh Mathur
Head - Academic Outreach Program
HackerRank (formerly InterviewStreet) | Connect with me on LinkedIn