Mini DV/firewire stopped working

deg...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2008, 1:41:04 PM4/23/08
I have a computer room with 10 Dell gx270s running XP SP2. I added PCI
firewire cards and PCI IDE cards. I have 5 Mini DV cameras and several
other hand held cameras. Everything was working a couple months ago. I
recently added an AGP Geforce 7600 video card to these machines. Now I
noticed that the Mini DVs will not recognize on these computers. I
removed the video cards and re-imaged the machine to the pre-video
card configuration using our imagining software but they still don't
work. All the other firewire cameras work fine only the Mini DV's re
not showing up.... I saw a hotfix that came out with SP2 that had
something to do with cameras not showing up after SP2 was installed. I
installed it but it didn't help. Any suggestions?