OMTI-5400 SCSI Controller

Don Osborn

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96
Can anyone recommend a source for the repair of OMTI-5400 SCSI contollers
and perhaps a source for these controllers?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Don Osborn

banate...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2013, 7:40:52 AM11/21/13
Hi Don,

All be it a long time ago when you posted this, i can supply these units if you still have a demand.

send an email to sa...@banatek.com and have a look at our website www.banatek.com for details of all other equipment supplied.

regards

Dominic

Nico de Jong

Nov 21, 2013, 10:21:37 AM11/21/13

>> Can anyone recommend a source for the repair of OMTI-5400 SCSI contollers
>> and perhaps a source for these controllers?
>>
>> Any help appreciated.

I have some OMTI 7250 and 512 controllers, "surplus to requirements". they
were originally used in systems for the conversion of floppy discs. No idea
if they are compatible with what you need

/Nico