M4 9914

Nico de Jong

Jul 24, 2013, 6:13:21 AM7/24/13
Hi
Reading from my 9914 is extremely slow. After READ is displayed, I get Ex
Sense and Spc Rev.
The documentation does not seem to enlighten me.
Any idea?
/Nico
--
---------------
In case mails are rejected because of spam, try to use my alternatifve

T. Keating

Jul 26, 2013, 9:02:47 AM7/26/13
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:13:21 +0200, "Nico de Jong" <ni...@farumdata.dk> wrote:

>Hi
>Reading from my 9914 is extremely slow. After READ is displayed, I get Ex
>Sense and Spc Rev.
>The documentation does not seem to enlighten me.
>Any idea?
>/Nico

You're probably reading the tape in variable block mode.. Asking for record size larger
than what's on tape. Thus the Ex Sense message is to inform you the actual number of
bytes in the record.

Nico de Jong

Jul 26, 2013, 9:50:29 AM7/26/13

"T. Keating" <tkus...@ktcnslt.com> skrev i en meddelelse