[OT] test

mick

Feb 4, 2016, 10:37:54 AM2/4/16
hello Bill is group still alive?

--
mick

Unknown

Feb 4, 2016, 5:58:41 PM2/4/16
On Thu, 04 Feb 2016 15:37:53 GMT, mick <nos...@junk.mail> wrote:

>hello Bill is group still alive?
Nope, just spam and stupid test messages.

Bill Helbron

Feb 4, 2016, 8:53:24 PM2/4/16
It happens that mick formulated :
> hello Bill is group still alive?
Apparently so!
Bill

oldm...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2016, 5:12:55 PM2/11/16
I'm not so sure. I note someone posted something in December. I gather that scanning is not as popular as it used to be (maybe a lot of people have scanned in everything important to them), so some drop-off would be expected.

I've been off this board for a while because I went to Win 7 so my Nikon scanner wouldn't work. I've since found that both VueScan and SilverFast work with it under Win 7, so I'm getting back to it.