Lexmark Pro5500 Issues

thm22

Aug 20, 2022, 1:19:52 AM8/20/22
Hi, I have a Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500. It is still running and I can still get Ink! However, when I print double-sided, it starts to smear the right edge of the paper. It's because the waste ink tank is full. I have to reach in and try to suck out some of the waste ink from the pad that is there on the right, next to the print head. I can't find any information anywhere on how to replace the waste ink tank in this model (or any inkjet printer) for that matter. (I think it's a racket that printer manufacturers just assume that we should dump the printers once the waste ink tank is full. Almost none of them have an easy-to-use replacement system. ). Does anyone out there have instructions on how to replace that waste tank in a Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500?