Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the other color inkcartridges?

1 view

Ant

Apr 7, 2023, 12:24:02 PM4/7/23
Hello,

Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the other
color ink cartridges?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is." --Amos 5:14. TGIGF, but2 many tech issues on a Holy wk!
| |o o| |

Marco Moock

Apr 7, 2023, 12:33:29 PM4/7/23
Am 07.04.2023 um 16:23:49 Uhr schrieb Ant:

> Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the
> other color ink cartridges?

No, it was yellow at my brother printer, but I don't have it anymore.

Please see follow-up-To!

Nuno Silva

Apr 8, 2023, 4:03:22 AM4/8/23
Could this be one of these "make black from colors" "features" some
inkjet printers have?

--
Nuno Silva

Ant

Apr 8, 2023, 4:11:18 PM4/8/23
Well, these inkjet printers have black color cartridges.
--
"O LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief." --Psalm 143:1. Easter eve, but 2 many tech issues during Holy wk.

Nuno Silva

Apr 9, 2023, 2:01:10 AM4/9/23
On 2023-04-08, Ant wrote:

> Nuno Silva <nunoj...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> > No, it was yellow at my brother printer, but I don't have it anymore.
>> >
>> > Please see follow-up-To!
>

>> Could this be one of these "make black from colors" "features" some
>> inkjet printers have?
>
> Well, these inkjet printers have black color cartridges.

Those "features" are in printers which do have black ink directly
available. I guess emptying the non-black cartridges with automatic
self-cleaning routines wasn't enough...

--
Nuno Silva