Anyone ever had any luck getting a B200 to stay away on a Pixma?

DManzaluni

Feb 24, 2022, 4:38:37 PM2/24/22
It is easy to get them to GO away, all you need to do is interrupt the cycle or sometimes even just printing a test page does it!

But the error always seems to come back again sometimes quite quickly!

Canon just tells users to junk the printer.

myfathersson

Jan 9, 2023, 4:53:26 PM1/9/23
B200 can be caused by a piece of paper stuck somewhere inside the printer: See if you can see it when you push the ink tray to the right or left. In my case it was torn paper as it as being taken up into the printer. I managed to pull it out after taking out the paper cartridge