Dell 2330dn

Stuart

Aug 18, 2021, 5:18:15 PM8/18/21

My Dell 2330dn mono laser printer fails to power up. Mains lead is OK but
no lights come on. No one is at home. User manual gave no clues.

Before I spend too much time on it and start seeing if I can delve
inside, does anyone know if there is an internal fuse that may have blown?

Is it worth repairing or is it a trip to the tip job?

Any help gratefully received.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world
http://www.twam.co.uk/

KP KP

Aug 6, 2022, 2:06:21 PM8/6/22
There might be a fuse that is blown. unfortunately you may have to open her up to see. If the printer is old enough, it might not be worth even fixing or even diagnosing with a tech.