Need info on Brother Twin Writer 5 Printer

M B Wehr (Bruce)

Nov 10, 1993, 10:37:04 AM11/10/93
A coworker has a Brother Twin Writer 5 printer (Model HR-35DD) with no
manual. He is looking for a description of the switch settings. He
has contacted Brother, but they are apparently no longer making
printers and cannot supply a manual or information.

If anybody has suggestions as to where he might find a manual, please
let us know. Or, if you have one of these printers (and hence a
manual) and could tell us what the switch settings are, that would be
greatly appreciated, too.

Thanks for any and all assistance.

--
\ Bruce Wehr (we...@etcv01.eld.ford.com) /
*--------------\ Ford Motor Company - Electronics Division /--------------*

Message has been deleted

KP KP

Aug 6, 2022, 2:21:23 PM8/6/22
I bought brother printer ecotek printer just last month!!!!

Wade Garrett

Aug 6, 2022, 7:13:21 PM8/6/22
On 8/6/22 2:19 PM, KP KP wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 10, 1993 at 7:37:04 AM UTC-8, M B Wehr (Bruce) wrote:
> I have one for sale.

The Twin Writer was the printer I got when my just-started small
business purchased its first computer equipment in 1986. Like most
two-in-one combo products, it was a real dog.

I ended up using two different ribbon cartridges-- the expensive single
pass carbon film for final client docs...and a cloth one that looped
around over and over for internal office draft printing.

My advice? Deep-six it-- or sell it to a collector. Then buy a new
printer-- they're dirt-cheap...