WordPerfect Graphics Tools

Victor O'Rear

Jun 22, 1989, 6:15:14 PM6/22/89
WANTED: A simple drawing package that produces a graphics file that is
easily imported into WordPerfect 5.0 (version 6+).

Ideally this package would be:
Easy to understand.
Also produce output to a postscript printer.
Write to a plotter/HP Paintjet
Run under Windows or GEM/3

| Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, cbosgd, ucsd, nosc.mil}!crash!victoro |
| USnail: P.O. Box 3972, La Mesa, California 92044, United States of America|
| mil : crash!vic...@nosc.ARPA and work: (619) 571-1222 |
| |
| "Fools, Idiots! Don't they realize that they are dealing with forces |
| beyond comprehension!" - "Doctor Science" |

venu.p.gopal

Jun 23, 1989, 3:58:25 PM6/23/89
In article <44...@crash.cts.com> vic...@crash.cts.com (Dr. Snuggles) writes:
>WANTED: A simple drawing package that produces a graphics file that is
>easily imported into WordPerfect 5.0 (version 6+).

>Ideally this package would be:
> Easy to understand.
> Also produce output to a postscript printer.
> Write to a plotter/HP Paintjet
> Run under Windows or GEM/3

I think most or all of your requirements can be met by the program called
VP-Graphics from Paperback software. It is object-oriented. It can
create postscript files. It is cheap, but simple and good. I have
imported it's postscript output into WordPerfect by adding the following
line into the postscript output:

%%BoundingBox 0 0 576 550

after the first two lines.

No connection with Paperback Software.

Venu P. Gopal
UUCP: att!ihuxy!vgopal
Internet: vgo...@ihuxy.att.com
BITNET: com%"vgo...@ihuxy.att.com" or com%"vgopal%ih...@research.att.com"
Silence those silent letters and save the world 500 million keystrokes a day.

KP KP

Aug 6, 2022, 2:12:29 PM8/6/22
Nice.