Exascale Applications and Software Conference (EASC 2018): Call for posters

Otto

Feb 7, 2018, 7:12:50 AM2/7/18

*** Exascale Applications and Software Conference (EASC 2018)
*** Edinburgh, UK. 17-19 April 2018
*** Call for posters

Conference Update: Our keynote speakers are: Jeffrey Vetter (group leader, future technologies group at Oak Ridge National Lab), Dominic Harlow (consultant at the FIA), Andreas Olofsson (program Manager in the Microsystems Technology Office at DARPA) and Satoshi Matsuoka (Professor of Global Scientific Information Center and Tokyo Institute of Technology.) More details about our keynote speakers, as well as their topics, can be found on the EASC website.

=====================================
It's not too late to showcase your work at EASC!
=====================================

Hot Topic Posters: Poster submissions on recent or on-going research in the topics of interest listed at http://www.easc2018.ed.ac.uk/call-for-participation/ are warmly welcomed.
Poster presenters will have the opportunity to present a lightning talk (1-2 minutes) introducing the topic of their poster. Please send a brief abstract (max. 100 words, plus one image) to in...@easc2018.ed.ac.uk by 1st of March 2018.

Early bird registration now open

Registration is now open and you will be able to enjoy our early bird discount until the 28th of March 2018. Please visit http://www.easc2018.ed.ac.uk/registration/ to register and for more details.

More information

For full information please see the EASC2018 homepage: http://www.easc2018.ed.ac.uk