Call for participation: ADAPT'16 (featured Reddit-based paper pre-reviewing)

gfu...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2016, 6:41:40 AM1/8/16
ADAPT: 6th International Workshop on
Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems,
co-located with HiPEAC 2016

18 January 2016, 10:00-18:00
Prague, Czech Republic

* Final Program is now available online at
http://adapt-workshop.org/program2016.html

* KEYNOTE "Benchmarks vs The Zombie Apocalypse: A comparison"
by Ed Plowman (Director of Performance Analysis Strategy at ARM)

* For the first time, ADAPT'16 featured open Reddit-based
pre-reviewing of all papers - thanks everyone for
participating in this successful experiment!

All open paper discussions with authors' responses
are available online at Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/adaptworkshop

* We will have a public discussion about our open
reviewing and publication model as well as
collaborative and reproducible R&D!

* DIVIDITI will announce an award for reproducible
and reusable artifacts shared in Collective Knowledge Format:
http://cknowledge.org

Looking forward to see you at the workshop soon,
Grigori Fursin and Christophe Dubach
ADAPT'16 organizers