INQUIRY FOR SUPPLY

Daniel Kwame

Jul 25, 2022, 6:36:57 AM7/25/22
KINDLY EMAIL ME AT daniel....@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I got your company information through an exhaustive search for reliable foreign suppliers. I want to know If your company is interested to supply the below PPE products for Hospital Use with the following Target Prices. If you can supply them with good quality, reply so that I will give you the full Supply Terms, quantities and specifications details.
1. Disposable Non-Woven 3 ply Face Mask.-Target Price: $0:75 per piece
2. Medical hand Glove-Target Price: $0,65 Each
3. Virus Medical Goggles - Target price:$0.95 per pieces
4. Liquid Hand Wash - Target Price:$20.65 per bottle
5. Hand sanitizer - Target Price:$35.15 per bottle
6. Medical Gown- Target Price:$8.16 per piece
7. Disposable Shoe Cover- Target Price:$0,65 per pieces
8. Disposable Surgeon Cap -Target Price:$0.55 per pieces
9. Face Shield Mask -Target Price: $15 per pieces
10. Blood Pressure Kit (Manual):-Target Price: $69:00 Each
Their Payment terms is 80% Advance supply payment to start productions, while 20% balance will be paid when the products are ready and before shipment.
Looking forward to receiving your feedback, Reply For Full Details and Specifications
Thank You & Best RegardsMr.Daniel KwameAccredited AgentAddress: No.92 Gulf Park, AchimotaP.O Box  8080 NT, Sakumono, TemaCountry: Greater Accra-GhanaMobile: +233 599 808 964