How to store FPSCR register in a variable

swaroopo...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2021, 5:00:45 AM8/30/21

I am performing Floating Point Divide By Zero operation. I am able to create this exception occur. It prints the below info on the vxWorks console.

-> divide_by_zero
0x25ac5f0 (sigactionTest):
sigactionTestdvdzero : MSR b932 , vxFpscrGet f8
0x25ac5f0 (sigactionTest): task 0x25ac5f0 has had a failure and has been stopped.
0x25ac5f0 (sigactionTest): fatal kernel task-level exception!

Floating point divide by zero
Exception current instruction address: 0x0032845c
Machine Status Register: 0x0010b932
Condition Register: 0x22000244
Fp Control and Status Register: 0xc40000f8
Task: 0x25ac5f0 "sigactionTest"
0x25a8850 (tShell0):
divide_by_zero bExceptionFlag = 1, status = value = 0
0 = 0x0
->

I want to store the below register's info in a variable -- how to do so using C code.

Fp Control and Status Register: 0xc40000f8
Machine Status Register: 0x0010b932
Condition Register: 0x22000244

Please provide suitable explanation if this can be achieved or not.
Regards,
Swaroop

Suleman Khalid

Dec 18, 2021, 9:04:55 PM12/18/21
Could you mention which processor architecture are you using?

Suleman Khalid

Dec 18, 2021, 9:11:54 PM12/18/21