1-800-204-7236 Latam Airlines Name Change and Correction Policy

1 view

Harry David

Dec 11, 2023, 8:58:01 AM12/11/23
Changing the name on a Latam Airlines ticket involves specific procedures and policies. To modify a name on an existing reservation, passengers can reach out to Latam Airlines' customer service representatives at +1-800-204-7236 or 1-866-435-9526. However, it's essential to note that altering a name on a ticket may be subject to certain conditions, restrictions, and associated fees, depending on the fare type and ticket rules.

How to Change Name on Latam Airlines Ticket
To initiate a name change on a Latam Airlines ticket, passengers can contact the airline's customer service using the provided phone numbers. However, name changes may not always be permitted and can incur charges based on the fare rules associated with the ticket. It's advisable to communicate directly with Latam Airlines' customer service for guidance and information regarding the feasibility, procedures, and any costs involved in modifying passenger details.

Can a Name Be Changed on an Airline Ticket?
Yes, it's possible to change a name on an airline ticket, including those issued by Latam Airlines, but it's subject to the airline's policies and fare rules. Passengers should review the terms and conditions associated with their ticket and contact Latam Airlines' customer service for assistance with name changes.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do I change my name on my Latam ticket?
A: Contact Latam Airlines' customer service for guidance on initiating a name change. Fees and feasibility depend on ticket rules.

Q: Is there another name for Latam Airlines?
A: Latam Airlines rebranded to "LATAM" after a merger between LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines.

Q: What happened to Latam Airlines?
A: Latam Airlines underwent a rebranding and is now known as LATAM after the merger of LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines.

Q: Why do airlines charge for name changes?
A: Airlines charge for name changes due to administrative costs and to deter fraudulent ticket transfers.

Q: What if I put the wrong name on my plane ticket?
A: Contact Latam Airlines' customer service immediately to rectify incorrect name details on your ticket.

Q: Can you change a name on an international ticket?
A: Yes, name changes on international tickets are possible but are subject to airline policies and fees.

Q: How much does Latam Airlines charge for changing the date of a ticket?
A: The fees for changing the date of a ticket with Latam Airlines vary based on the fare type and ticket rules. Contact customer service for specific details.

Conclusion
In summary, Latam Airlines, now known as LATAM, allows passengers to change names on tickets, subject to specific conditions and ticket rules. Passengers are advised to directly contact Latam Airlines' customer service for guidance, feasibility, and any associated fees related to modifying passenger details on their reservations.

NOTE: We are not an airline; we provide information on the policies of various airlines. We have no affiliation with any airlines or travel agencies.