++![LIVESTREAMs] ` Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Live EPL on TV Broadcast

Achinto Mj

Dec 10, 2023, 7:45:05 AM12/10/23
2 days ago — Tottenham Hotspur Vs Newcastle United Tactical Preview: Team News, Key Men And Streaming Links. The 4th Official · Postecoglou owes Howe ...

👉LINK 🔴✅👉 http://justwatchnow.fun/live/soccer/

👉LINK 🔴✅👉 http://justwatchnow.fun/live/soccer/

But let's be truthful, when a team gets stronger and better, individuals begin to look better and better as they rise with the players they are surrounded by. Image source, Getty ImagesCallum Wilson says his favourite kind of goal to score is the ones where he is "in that right place". The striker, who has scored seven league goals in 10 games this season, likes to focus on his movement rather than just the type of finish. He told the Footballers Football podcast: "I love scoring goals where people are thinking 'how is he in that position? ' And 'how did you know the ball was going to fall there? '"They're more or less tap-ins really that you might be putting in on the goal line but you're in that right place.

"But the best thing about it is there's a game in three days where we can try to put it right. "It's another tough test, like every single game in the Premier League, but we can't dwell on this result and like I said, we need to get on the bike and go again. "Image source, Getty ImagesEddie Howe said improving their away form is "absolutely crucial" for Newcastle during a busy December. The Magpies head into Sunday's game against Tottenham having lost five of their 15 Premier League games this season, with four of those coming away from St James' Park. On how his side can bounce back from Thursday's loss to Everton, Howe said: "We have to be very positive in our approach. We’re very keen to move on from this game and start to build our away form back to the level it was last year.

"The games that you have with teams around you always take on more importance. They are usually tight, entertaining games and certainly have been for us this season. We’ve usually been able to raise our game for these games and that is what we are going to need to do again. "We always say it’s season-defining, whatever period we are in. Certainly December is always going to be a big month for us with the sheer number of games we have. Since the last international break we made a pretty good start to that, but we need to pick up our away form.

"It's the movement, the movement that has got you there. People will always see the end product which is the finish but they don't see what happens five or 10 seconds before that and how you are getting into that area, what you're doing to create that space. "The England forward has even revealed the tactics he employs to try and make himself space to score the type of goals he likes most. "For me for example, you're always playing against those two centre-halves, it's always two-against-one.

All we had asked for at the takeover was for a team that tries, and we certainly have that. Bring on Tottenham. Howay the lads! Marko: Newcastle, as a whole, look shot to pieces. Out on their last legs and we're not even halfway through the season. The injury crisis and suspension of Sandro Tonali is really taking its toll and the next two weeks will probably define our season with a final Champions League game against AC Milan at home and away to Chelsea in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals. Eddie needs a magic wand. John: Clearly lacking in quality for this game and in fact many games this season. Everton got the same job done that Bournemouth did and it looked like we supported their efforts in both occasions. Lacklustre and weak is how I'd describe us in these two games. Competition needed for these guys in January as they're playing too many games.

Newcastle United Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United · Tottenham vs Newcastle live on Sky: Son fit but will Ange budge on plan? Watch live on Sky Sports. Get NOW to stream ...

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe, speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "It wasn't our finest performance. I thought it was a difficult game. "In the first half, I thought the game was theere for us to take and show our dominance but we lacked authority on the ball. Everton play a certain way and made it difficult for us. They put us under pressure but we were well in the game. "In the second half, we had our best spell just before they scored. Frustrating for us because I think it is probably an opportunity missed. "On Trippier mistakes: "Kieran has been absolutely magnificent from day one since walking into the football club.

If you ask any team or player, it’s that you just need the confidence and belief that a deputy will do alright. Where Newcastle are well places is they have experienced back up in Martin Dubravka. They will have to adapt as Pope has been amazing. But broadly, Newcastle are clearly getting stronger. Their display as a defensive unit at Paris St-Germain was phenomenal. You really saw their strength to go there and perform like that with no substitutions to make. There have been some revelations in the team, like Joelinton.

[Pre-match Thread] Tottenham vs Newcastle (10/12/23) Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Kickoff: 16:30 (GMT). TV: Sky Sports Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Live Streaming and TV Listings, ...

Everton fans - let us know your thoughts on the game hereHow did you rate the side's performance, Newcastle fans? Follow all of the action and reaction hereThere are two games being played in the Premier League on Thursday and we will bring you every moment. Team news is beginning to drop for the early game so follow all of the build-up over hereAll time are GMTNewcastle have lost Nick Pope for several months and, like with any position, if your main player is out and someone else comes in, as a player in the team you sometimes don’t have as much confidence.

Spurs vs Newcastle | How to watch, team news, kit colours 4 hours ago — It's fifth versus seventh at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday as both ourselves and Newcastle United jockey for position in the upper ..