A new "Rendez-vous autour de VMS"

VMSgenerations working group

Sep 24, 2021, 5:32:49 AM9/24/21
Hello,

The VMSgenerations association continues its work, and would like to
inform the VMS community as widely as possible.

Last June, we organized a new "Rendezvous autour de VMS". We publish a
detailed report in English on our website:
https://www.vmsgenerations.fr/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/compte-rendu-24-juin-2021-EN.pdf

The meeting provided insights into the state of open source and modern
development tools under VMS. The second topic was the evolution of VSI's
licensing model, the reactions it generates, and our communication work
with VSI on this topic.

We announced that we will be sending out an in-depth questionnaire,
which will be released very soon - for the moment in French -.

We will continue to keep you informed of our activities on comp.os.vms.
We encourage you to visit our website (https://www.vmsgenerations.fr )
or to contact us.

Sincerely,

The VMSgenerations working group