1'855-974-1389 How do I contact Facebook by phone? [ 24x7 service ]

deepak singh

Dec 17, 2023, 11:58:03 PM12/17/23
I'm sorry, but as of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Facebook does not provide a direct customer support phone number for general users. The company typically handles support through their online Help Center and other digital channels. 1'855-974-1389 However, it's important to note that policies and contact options may change, so it's advisable to check Facebook's official support resources for the most up-to-date information.

Here are alternative methods to contact Facebook support:

Facebook Help Center:

Visit the Facebook Help Center at https://www.facebook.com/help/.
You can find information on a wide range of topics, including account settings, privacy, security, and troubleshooting common issues.
Facebook Business Help Center:

If you have a business-related issue, you can visit the Facebook Business Help Center at https://www.facebook.com/business/help.
This resource is specifically designed for businesses using Facebook for marketing and advertising.
Report a Problem:

You can report problems or issues directly through your Facebook account.
On the desktop, go to the question mark icon in the top-right corner of Facebook and select "Report a Problem."
On the mobile app, tap the three horizontal lines, scroll down to "Help & Support," and then tap "Report a Problem."
Facebook Community Forums:

Engage with the Facebook community forums where users often discuss issues and solutions.
Visit the Facebook Help Community at https://www.facebook.com/help/community/. 1'855-974-1389
Facebook Business Pages:

If you have a business-related concern, you may try reaching out to Facebook through their official business pages on social media.
Remember that scams and fraudulent activities are prevalent, so always verify the authenticity of any contact information before reaching out. Facebook typically communicates with users through its official channels.

Since contact options and policies may have changed after my last update, consider checking the latest information on Facebook's official help resources or community forums for the most accurate and up-to-date support options.