Ghostscript 10 now available

Mark Berryman

Jan 4, 2023, 11:19:32 AM1/4/23
I have posted a port of ghostscript 10.0.0 at
https://theberrymans.com/php_kits/ghostscript-10_0_0.zip

Mark Berryman

Andreas Gruhl

Jan 5, 2023, 5:29:34 AM1/5/23
Thank you very much. I tried downloading your work with Firefox 108.0.1.
It failed twice just before completion without a specific reason.
Andreas

Mark Berryman

Jan 5, 2023, 12:15:07 PM1/5/23
I show multiple successful downloads using Firefox 108.0. The 2 that
failed show the remote end disconnecting.

On my Mac, Firefox 108.0.1 was recently upgraded to 108.0.2. Is it the
same on your platform?

Mark Berryman

Arne Vajhøj

Jan 5, 2023, 6:43:45 PM1/5/23
I can download with both 108.0.1 and 108.0.2.

Arne

Andreas Gruhl

Jan 6, 2023, 4:34:41 AM1/6/23
I use Windows 7 (sorry) and Firefox is still at 108.0.1.
Just tried the download another time and it worked. Thank you.
Andreas

Mark Berryman

Jan 11, 2023, 10:37:06 AM1/11/23
On 1/4/23 9:19 AM, Mark Berryman wrote:
> I have posted a port of ghostscript 10.0.0 at
> https://theberrymans.com/php_kits/ghostscript-10_0_0.zip

The ghostscript v10 kit has been updated to include images that default
to A4 paper size. See the included aaa_readme.txt for the reason this
was necessary.

Mark Berryman

paul osullivan

Jan 23, 2023, 9:32:30 AM1/23/23
Mark
Thank you so much.
My XP1000 workstation and DECDocument software thanks you.
A small request: does anyone remember how to set the x start command in one's login.com, so it comes up with x windows session. Having done the hard bit ( and installed HP Excursion 7.4 on windows 10 natively, with no hacking around), I have forgotten how to automatically start the X display remotely.

Volker Halle

Jan 23, 2023, 12:05:25 PM1/23/23
prosull...@gmail.com schrieb am Montag, 23. Januar 2023 um 15:32:30 UTC+1:

> A small request: does anyone remember how to set the x start command in one's login.com, so it comes up with x windows session. Having done the hard bit ( and installed HP Excursion 7.4 on windows 10 natively, with no hacking around), I have forgotten how to automatically start the X display remotely.

$ SET DISPLAY/CREATE/NODE=.../TRANSPORT=TCPIP
$ MCR DECW$STARTLOGIN

Volker.