SpaceX rockets - view from our street

David Turner

Jan 16, 2023, 10:26:39 PM1/16/23

One of the benefits of living on an Island where the city won't pay for street lighting.

We had a perfect view of a SpaceX launch over Tybee Island at about 6:40pm again; the vapor trail, the halo and the return of the boosters is just amazing.

You gotta love Elon. I know he is a contentious ass sometimes but.... well, we get to see the marvels...

;0)

DT

Single Stage to Orbit

Jan 17, 2023, 6:02:12 AM1/17/23
On Mon, 2023-01-16 at 22:26 -0500, David Turner wrote:

> You gotta love Elon. I know he is a contentious ass sometimes but....
> well, we get to see the marvels...

Aka "Space Karen", "Space Bozo", "Bozo Billionaire" etc!
--
Tactical Nuclear Kittens

VAXman-

Jan 17, 2023, 8:46:27 PM1/17/23
In article <3a0ac0accae94a8f9872b75...@munted.eu>, Single Stage to Orbit <alex....@munted.eu> writes:
>On Mon, 2023-01-16 at 22:26 -0500, David Turner wrote:
>

>> You gotta love Elon. I know he is a contentious ass sometimes but....
>> well, we get to see the marvels...
>
>Aka "Space Karen", "Space Bozo", "Bozo Billionaire" etc!

Tell me more when you've been to space.

Scott Dorsey

Jan 17, 2023, 9:11:30 PM1/17/23
<VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG> wrote:
>In article <3a0ac0accae94a8f9872b75...@munted.eu>, Single Stage to Orbit <alex....@munted.eu> writes:
>>On Mon, 2023-01-16 at 22:26 -0500, David Turner wrote:
>>

>>> You gotta love Elon. I know he is a contentious ass sometimes but....
>>> well, we get to see the marvels...
>>
>>Aka "Space Karen", "Space Bozo", "Bozo Billionaire" etc!
>
>Tell me more when you've been to space.

I am there every day, spinning around on a tiny planet on a remote arm of
the Milky Way galaxy, surrounded by emptiness and stardust.
--scott

Dave Froble

Jan 17, 2023, 9:35:42 PM1/17/23
Perspective is everything ...

--
David Froble Tel: 724-529-0450
Dave Froble Enterprises, Inc. E-Mail: da...@tsoft-inc.com

Simon Clubley

Jan 18, 2023, 8:06:40 AM1/18/23
On 2023-01-17, Scott Dorsey <klu...@panix.com> wrote:

> I am there every day, spinning around on a tiny planet on a remote arm of
> the Milky Way galaxy, surrounded by emptiness and stardust.

OK, Marvin.

Simon.

PS: :-)

Single Stage to Orbit

Jan 18, 2023, 1:19:31 PM1/18/23
On Wed, 2023-01-18 at 02:44 +0000, VAX...@SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:

> > > You gotta love Elon. I know he is a contentious ass sometimes
> > > but....
> > > well, we get to see the marvels...
> >
> > Aka "Space Karen", "Space Bozo", "Bozo Billionaire" etc!
>
> Tell me more when you've been to space.

In a misspent youth in another life many moons ago, I used to be spaced
out. Does that count?
--
Tactical Nuclear Kittens