Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

[Reddit@Streams]!* PFL Europe 4 2023 Live Broadcast Free On Tv

3 просмотра

sumaiya khan

не прочитано,
8 дек. 2023 г., 04:04:0008.12.2023
In November, the Professional Fighters League completed its 2023 season in the U.S. with its World Championship Finals. The promotion now looks to determine the top emerging European MMA fighters with PFL Europe 4 on December 8. The event is in the 3Arena in Dublin and airs on DAZN in the UK.

WATCH NOW: https://pfl-europe-4-2023.blogspot.com/2023/12/live.html

WATCH NOW: https://pfl-europe-4-2023.blogspot.com/2023/12/live.html

The main event will be a non-tournament fight between Nathan Kelly vs. Dimitry Solimeis. Dublin native Kelly has fought for Cage Warriors and Bellator before he joined the PFL in 2022. A Challenger Series alum, Kelly competed in the U.S. before joining PFL Europe. The 26-year-old is excited to headline a card with family and friends in attendance and looks to drop the power puncher in Solimeis.

"I’m just preparing for a taller, longer, lankier, more awkward type of fighter to the best of my ability," Kelly told Pundit Arena. "I don’t think he’ll want to grapple, he will want to work his kicks and knees. But I don’t care if he’s longer, I think my skill set is too strong for him. I’m coming to fight, I’m coming to finish every single time, and I’m looking to take this lads’ head clean off and take a chin or a limb home."

0 новых сообщений