TCP/IP stack X6.0-20A for Alpha (AXP)

issinoho

Mar 23, 2023, 1:15:36 PM3/23/23
Announced by VSI today but no download links for Community users unfortunately.

Simon Clubley

Mar 24, 2023, 2:20:14 PM3/24/23
On 2023-03-23, issinoho <ia...@issinoho.com> wrote:
> Announced by VSI today but no download links for Community users unfortunately.

[I am assuming the X means a beta/pre-release version.]

Pity that. While I can understand they may not wish to do it for
production releases (for business reasons), releasing the early
versions to the community users for playing with might result in
useful feedback being delivered back to VSI.

Simon.