They're here - Alphaserver DS10 x 100~

David Turner

Jan 7, 2023, 11:12:17 AM1/7/23

In stock now

Lead time to ship is about 2 weeks as we have to pull them apart clean test update firmware and clock battery

Price for the basic lump is
US$789

This includes;

Compaq Alphaserver DS10 617Mhz EV67
New Clock Battery installed. Firmware 7.3-1 & set up for OpenVMS
512MB Memory (2 x 256MB)
CDROM in Disk Cage (non-hot-pluggable)
Floppy Drive 3.5"
Dual 10/100 Ethernet adapters
On Board Dual IDE/ATAPI
On Board Floppy Controller
Power Supply (100~240v 50/60Hz all countries)

Warranty is 30 days

Additional items can be added but only from the options box on that webpage

Link to purchase:  https://www.islandco.com/hp-alphaserver/hp-alphaserver-ds10/alphaserver-ds10-600mhz-special-cto-server

Maximum of 1 Per customer unless otherwise agreed. Shipping in the US via Ground is under $70
Shipping Internationally will be quoted on a per item basis as we have new better international rates
If ordering from overseas or Canada, please use the bill recipient option at checkout. We will quote you directly via email and would require an email reply with a confirmation to ship. Typically is it about $250 for Europe to ship  +/- a few quid/euros/bucks !)

Credit Card payments will have 4.5% added for CC processing. Paypal will also be 4.5% but on top of that the shipping rates will be considerably higher, so we strongly suggest paying via Visa or Mastercard/AMEX directly on our secure site.
You may also mail or email us a US$ check if drawn on a US bank or US Bank account (no fee) (Send both sides and must be signed on both sides)

All sales are first come first serve.

Thanks Y'all

David Turner
Island Computers

David Turner

Jan 7, 2023, 11:24:21 AM1/7/23
Just sent an email to VSI's staff.
Got several emails back saying they don't work there anymore!!!!
What is happening to VSI???????????????
:0(

DT

Hein RMS van den Heuvel

Jan 8, 2023, 11:59:42 PM1/8/23
On Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 11:24:21 AM UTC-5, David Turner wrote:
> Just sent an email to VSI's staff.
> Got several emails back saying they don't work there anymore!!!!
> What is happening to VSI???????????????
> :0(

Happy Old Farts!
I believe several opted to finally retire for real januari-first.

Hein.

Jan-Erik Söderholm

Jan 9, 2023, 5:09:06 AM1/9/23
Is this “just normal" or is it worrying in any way?

David Rosenberger

Jan 9, 2023, 7:04:57 AM1/9/23
Has anyone else had trouble actually adding this system to a cart? I have tried a few different combinations, but nothing has worked so far. Do you want us to PM you here? Also, are you really selling the KZPCM-DA 2 Channel UW + Ethernet for $10? The mandatory $15 power cord is a bit odd as well. I should think we all have far too many of those already, wherever we are in the world.

Andy Burns

Jan 9, 2023, 8:27:04 AM1/9/23
David Rosenberger wrote:

> Has anyone else had trouble actually adding this system to a cart?

It made me go through calculating shipping before it would add, but then it
didn't actually add, just took me back to the pric list page.

I wasn't actually going to buy ... sorry.

Simon Clubley

Jan 9, 2023, 8:41:33 AM1/9/23
Maybe some third-party cookies or Javascript not enabled problem ?

Simon.

David Rosenberger

Jan 10, 2023, 7:47:09 AM1/10/23
The secret is to select the server disk cage and a power cord and memory (the 512MB is included in price as is the disk cage)
Then it will work.
...procedure verified, order #23379 confirmed.
Thank you David T.