a new "rendez-vous autour de VMS" <<< with english part

VMSgenerations working group

Apr 5, 2022, 4:11:47 PM4/5/22
Hello,

The next "Rendez-vous around VMS" held by the VMSgenerations association
will take place on Thursday, April 7th from 10am to 12pm (Paris time).
Link to the zoom conference:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81891668546?pwd=LzhPS05KM1dsblFFTjNYODFBVzhKQT09

Please feel free to connect. The first session of this Rendez-vous is in
English: Mark Daniel (creator of the WASD web server) will be the first
speaker.

On the agenda: x86 porting, feedback on projects with the intervention
of external skills, the circle of experts, dialogue with VSI.

After a previous meeting dedicated to the hardware resources needed to
run VMS, we are now focusing on the skills provided by experts as well
as on the customer feedbacks from a few projects.

This meeting will start with Mark Daniels from Australia who will
present his experience with the x86 port of the WASD web server. As the
lead developer of WASD, Mark Daniels is a widely recognized expert in
the VMS environment. His testimony on porting to x86 is of high value as
the production version of VMS/x86 arrives soon.

Mark’s presentation will be given in English.

We will then address the issue of the availability of VMS expertise and
skills in France, through the presentations of a circle of experts
contributing to VMSgenerations. Each project presented will include a
customer testimonial.

This will also be the occasion to announce the new pages dedicated to
professionals on the vmsgenerations.fr website. Any professional,
consultant, developer or integrator will be able to present himself and
illustrate his field of expertise in order to make the skills available
on VMS visible.

Finally, we will keep the community informed on the status of the
dialogue with VSI, which we continue to maintain, no matter how
difficult it may be. There are questions from the installed base still
unanswered or without satisfactory answer. We will present the progress
of this dialogue with VSI.

Agenda:
Introduction
Feedback from experience: porting WASD to VMS/x86, by Mark Daniels
Feedback / input from experts:
IT requirement areas / sustainability and innovation / ADA porting
multi development of VMS applications / Continuous Integration
with Heptapod
automatic metro / Vax to Itanium migration
The circle of experts and the availability of skills
Report on the dialogue with VSI

For any further information or proposal, please write to us :
con...@vmsgenerations.fr

Serge General

May 16, 2022, 8:31:15 AM5/16/22
вторник, 5 апреля 2022 г. в 23:11:47 UTC+3, VMSgenerations working group:
Key Advantages of ChangeNOW Crypto Exchange https://changenow.io/premium :
- Easy-to-use, seamless exchange of cryptocurrencies
- Support for almost 400 assets https://changenow.io/currencies
- A quick and easy way to stake and profit
- Affordable transactions
- Quick conversions
- Live in-app support available 24 hours a day