(BOXING-TV)**Andre August vs Jake Paul Boxing FREE LIVE FULL FIGHT 15/12/2023

1 view

mina hasan

Dec 15, 2023, 3:37:14 PM12/15/23
MMA Fighting has Paul vs. August results live for the Jake Paul vs. Andre August fight card at the Caribe Royale Orlando on Friday night in Orlando, Fla. When the main event begins around 10:30 p.m. ET, check out Paul vs. August live round-by-round updates from our live blog of the main event. Jake Paul takes on 10-1-1 professional boxer Andre August in an eight-round cruiserweight bout. Jake Paul is tonight back in a boxing ring as he takes on Andre August in Orlando.

🔴✅ LIVE STREAM LINK 👉 https://cutt.ly/AwSbuBvQ

🔴✅ LIVE LINK 👉 https://cutt.ly/AwSbuBvQ

'The Problem Child' is hoping to end a mixed 2023 on a high. A much-anticipated grudge match against Tommy Fury ended in defeat at the start of the year but he has since bounced back by easing to a points victory over long-running rival and former UFC star Nate Diaz. August, despite having a relatively low profile in comparison to Paul’s previous two opponents, will offer a stern test.

Paul tasted first defeat in his boxing career against Tommy Fury in February. Paul returned in August, fought former UFC icon Nate Diaz, and defeated him. Later, Paul revealed he will return one more time in the ring this year.

Jack Paul has also expressed he has some major plans for next year. Problem Child is also training for his mixed martial arts debut in PFL promotion next year. According to some reports, Jake Paul will make his official mixed martial arts debut in quarter four of next year and his possible opponent could be UFC legend Nate Diaz.

Jake Paul vs Andre August: Fight card, time and date

Jake Paul will face professional boxer Andre August in an eight-round cruiserweight boxing fight. The fight will take place this weekend December 15, 2023 in Orlando, Florida. Andre August holds the record of 10 wins and 1 loss.

Jake Paul vs Andre August: Time and how to watch
Jake Paul vs Andre August card will be live from Caribe Royale Orlando -- Orlando, Florida. The event will start from 7 PM ET onwards and the main card will expectedly start from 10 PM ET onwards. The event will be streamed live on DAZN for free.

Those within boxing have often scoffed when Jake Paul announced he would fight someone in a ring. Now, that feeling has turned to intrigue as he faces a legitimate boxer for the second time in his career. Paul fights Andre August on December 15. The fight is in the Caribe Royale in Florida.

Paul has fought YouTubers, MMA fighters, and former NBA stars in his short career. Every chance he got, Paul hyped each fight as the next big thing for boxing, as fans came in droves to watch him compete. However, “The Problem Child” lost momentum when Tommy Fury beat him to start 2023. Now, Paul believes he has changed how he views things and is focusing on becoming a world title contender, working his way to the top.

“This is me acting like a boxing prospect. It’s me building my experience in the ring, taking challenges, and staying sharp in camp,” said Paul on The MMA Hour. “Working, working, working. This is the time I need to be able to get to that level of being the best in the world. That’s where I’m going to be, and that’s where I have my mind set on. It’s my biggest goal, and this is the path to get there. It’s no longer about business and making all this money. I’ve already generated $250 million, $200 million in pay-per-view sales. We’ve done that. Great. Congratulations. This is about real boxing now.”

August was inactive for four years until returning towards the end of this summer. The Texas-born fighter is on a five-fight win streak, going the distance against all those opponents. It will be the first time August will compete in a fight past the sixth round. A massive underdog, August is ready to provide the upset in this fight. The fight is an opportunity to show the world exactly who he is.

Paul — who weighed at a career-high 199.4 lbs — is eschewing the big PPV purse and headline-grabbing opponents for this fight, with a determination to prove to the pundits that he truly belongs in the squared circle.

The criticism only grew further when he lost his only career fight to date against a 'proper' boxer back in February, losing a bad-blooded encounter with Tommy Fury in Saudi Arabia. But, in fairness to Paul, it was only his seventh professional fight and he managed to knock Fury over before losing by the finest of margins on a split decision.

The Problem Child bounced back six months later to beat former UFC star Nate Diaz by unanimous decision and now has his sights firmly set on cementing his place as a genuine boxing force to be reckoned with in the pro ranks.

The man standing in front of him tonight will be Andre August, with his own motivations for taking on Paul. The little known 35-year-old Texan enters his 13th career fight with the opportunity to make a mark on the boxing map. His only defeat came all the way back in 2018, and he comes into Orlando on a five-win streak.

The fight comes only a matter of a few weeks after Jake's brother, Logan Paul, won his first professional wrestling title in the WWE. With the help of a pair of brass knuckles, he overcame Rey Mysterio at the company's Crown Jewel event on Nov. 4 to seal the United States Championship.

Here's everything you need to know to get a Jake Paul vs Andre August live stream and to watch all of today's fight card where you are.

Jake Paul reveals why he chose Andre August despite his lack of popularity
Jake Paul received backlash from sone when he announced that he was going to fight Andre August. While his fans are used to big events and him going up against rather popular fighters, the decision to fight August came as a shock to many.

However, Paul decided to fight August because of his long-term goal in the sport. 'The Problem Child' has been quite vocal about how he wants to become a world champion. While speaking about it during a recent appearance on The MMA Hour, he said:

Main event

Jake Paul vs. Andre August

Paul vs. August prelim results:

Shadasia Green vs. Franchon Crews Dezurn

Yoenis Tellez vs. Livan Navarro

Lorenzo Medina vs. Joshua Temple

Zachary Randolph vs. Michael Manna

Alexander Gueche vs. Clayton Ward