How do I talk to a person at Delta? | +1 (860) 271-7019 | Delta Airlines

James Carten

Dec 4, 2023, 2:33:26 AM12/4/23
How do I contact Delta Airlines by phone?
If you need to book a flight ticket or require assistance with an existing booking, Delta Airlines offers various contact options for your convenience. One of the quickest ways to get support is by calling the Delta Airlines Customer Service number. In this article, we will explore the different customer support options provided by Delta Airlines to ensure you have a seamless experience.

Delta Airlines understands the importance of providing excellent customer service, and they offer several channels through which you can reach out for assistance. Here are some of the ways you can contact Delta Airlines:

Delta phone call procedure
Delta Airlines provides several phone numbers based on different departments and languages. Besides for general queries, you can call at 1 (800) 221-1212 or 1-860-271-7019. Here is the phone call procedure you can quickly follow:
Dial the Delta Airlines customer care phone number 1 (800) 221-1212 or 1-(860)-271-7019
Opt for a language you can understand and follow the IVR
Tap 1 for reservation
Tap 2 to manage booking
Tap 3 for refund
Tap 4 for seat selection
Tap 5 for more options
Choose a query that suits your problem and press the associated number
The call will be connected to the concerned team; wait for a while
Once the live agent is available, take this opportunity to share the problem and get solutions

What are the Delta Airlines customer service hours?

Delta Airlines' customer service operates 24/7 to assist customers with general queries. However, it's essential to note that specific departments within the airline may have their own working hours for specialized services or inquiries. To find information about the working hours of specific departments or to get assistance with any aspect of your travel, you can visit Delta Airlines' official website or contact their customer service hotline. Delta Airlines is dedicated to providing comprehensive support to ensure a smooth and enjoyable travel experience for all passengers.

Through Delta Airlines phone numbers

Delta Airlines Customer Support Phone: 1 (800) 221-1212 or +1-860-271-7019
For General Sales & Services (for SkyMiles Members): 1-800-323-2323
For General Sales & Services (for Flight Information): 1-800-325-1999
For International Sales & Service: 1-800-241-4141
For Refund Status: 1-800-847-0578
For Baggage: 1-800-325-8224
For Accessible Travel Services: 1-404-209-3434
For Delta Vacations: 1-800-800-1504
For Delta Gift Cards: 1-800-225-1366
For Hotel Reservation: 1-866-202-1813

How to Talk To a Live Person at Delta Airlines?

If you booked your reservation with Delta Airlines or are planning to book, you are going to experience excellent customer service on board, as well as before and after the flight. There are many ways you can get in touch with them and resolve all your queries/issues.
Delta Airlines has a team of professionals available to answer questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call OTA number: +1-860-271-7019 or US number: 1 (800) 221-1212 for flight information, cancellation rules, or refunds. This article seeks to provide an overview of How do I talk to real person at Delta Airlines? and to showcase their dedication to improving Delta Airlines customer service the travel experience for all passengers.

Get on the call with an agent
Delta Airlines understands the needs of its passengers and provides assistance over the phone. Many passengers prefer calling the airline as they get instant solutions, and staff members are very polite and quick to answer the phones. To speak with an agent, you may call the Delta Airlines phone number at 1 (800) 221-1212 or +1 (860) 271-7019 (OTA) and follow the steps given below to connect your call.
On your phone, ensure to dial the correct customer support number.
Listen to the automated IVR and press the correct keys as instructed.
Please wait for your turn to speak with an agent while your call is on hold.
Once your call gets connected with an agent, seek assistance from them for your queries.

Chat live with an agent
If you are uncomfortable contacting the airline over the phone and seeking real-time assistance, opt for the chat option. Here, you can chat with a Delta agent in real-time and solve your issues. To begin:
Go to the Delta Airlines customer support page and locate the chat icon
Open the chat box, and on the message fields, type your message
Click on one link that suits you and follow the automated self-explanatory instructions
In case you still need help, type 'Live agent,' and a delta agent will join you
You can begin a live chat session and get real-time answers

Send them an email
For any of the issues or queries related to the travel, passengers can also send Delta Airliner customer service an email. You may not get an immediate response by contacting via email, but it is a reliable source. Draft your message concerning all your problems and send it to cha...@delta.com. To get a response from a live representative, the wait time is approx 48 hours.
Head to your email account, log in, and create a new email
Enter a description on the subject line; you can also insert contact details & booking reference number
Attach the relevant documents that support your query
In the body of the email, write your message; it should be clear and precise
After your email is ready, send it, and you will get a response in 24-48 hours.

Connect on social media
You can also reach out to Delta via different social media network platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, etc. It is one of the convenient options where you can share your problem directly with the team. They review your message and respond back in a few minutes. Here are the links to social media platforms given below for your reference:
Facebook: Delta's Facebook page
Twitter: Delta Twitter page
Instagram: Instagram pictures

Conclusion
Customer satisfaction is the top priority at Delta Airlines. Staff members at the airline are very accommodating and knowledgeable and will gladly assist you 24/7. Passengers can leave feedback on their travel experience via the official website and visit for more information.

How do I contact Delta Airlines by phone? +1-860-271-7019
Can I hold a reservation on Delta? +1-860-271-7019
Can I change my Delta ticket to another person? +1-860-271-7019
How much is cancellation fee for Delta? +1-860-271-7019
How do I talk to a person at Delta? +1-860-271-7019
What is the number for 1 800 323 2323? +1-860-271-7019
How do I contact Delta with a complaint? +1-860-271-7019
How do I get a refund from Delta? +1-860-271-7019
How do I get a full refund on a flight cancellation? +1-860-271-7019