HotOS XIII Paper Submission Deadline Approaching

Matt....@usenix.org

Dec 23, 2010, 3:16:05 PM12/23/10

I am writing to remind you that the deadline for submitting to HotOS
XIII is less than a month away. Please submit your work by Saturday,
January 15, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

http://www.usenix.org/hotos11/cfpb/

HotOS takes a broad view of systems, including operating systems,
storage, networking, languages and language engineering, security, fault
tolerance, and manageability. We are also interested in contributions
influenced by other fields such as hardware design, machine learning,
control theory, networking, economics, social organizations, and
biological or other nontraditional computing systems.

We solicit position papers of five or fewer pages that propose new
directions of research, advocate non-traditional approaches, report on
noteworthy actual experience in an emerging area, or generate lively
discussion around an important topic. To ensure a vigorous workshop
environment, attendance is limited. Invitations will be extended to
submissions that are original, exhibit technical merit, and are likely
to lead to insightful technical discussions.

Full submission guidelines and a complete list of topics may be found
at: http://www.usenix.org/hotos11/cfpb/.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Matt Welsh, Google
HotOS XIII Program Chair
hotos1...@usenix.org

---------------------------------
Call for Papers
13th Workshop on Hot Topics in Operating Systems
(HotOS XIII)
May 8-10, 2011
Napa Valley, CA
http://www.usenix.org/hotos11/cfpb/
Submissions Deadline: January 15, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST

USENIX never shares, sells, rents, or exchanges email addresses of
its members or conference attendees.

We would like to continue sending you occasional email announcements
like this one. However, if you do not wish to receive these
announcements, please reply to this message and include the word
REMOVE in the body. Please do not alter the subject line, as we need
your ID number in order to process your request.

Please use hotos1...@usenix.org to contact Matt Welsh.
Matt....@usenix.org is for automated list management only.

To change your contact information, please visit:

http://www.usenix.org/membership/