I'd like to redirect the stdin/stdout and stderr

Marcel Blunschi

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
Is there a psos- or prepc call which allows to redirect the standard
in-, output and error console for a specific task?

thanks
marcel

jeanfranc...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2014, 5:11:02 AM4/14/14

Hi Marcel

I'm a developper and I work on an existing system which is based on pSOS.
Unfortunately it is so difficult to find documentation and especially example on pSOS.
My current job is to redirect the stdout and the stderr of pSOS on a serial link.
It seems to be the same problem that yours 14 years ago.
Did you succeed in this job ?
I will be really great if you have any informations to give to me.

Jeff

Dietmar Schindler

Jul 1, 2014, 4:40:07 AM7/1/14
Am Montag, 14. April 2014 11:11:02 UTC+2 schrieb jeanfranc...@gmail.com:
> My current job is to redirect the stdout and the stderr of pSOS on a serial link.

freopen() with the desired device would do it. Of course, this affects the calling task, not the whole system. The defaults for pREPC are set in its configuration fields LC_STDIN, LC_STDOUT and LC_STDERR.