The UK Embedded Masterclass - 7th and 12th may, Cambridge and Bristol.

1 view

Energi

Feb 9, 2009, 8:44:47 AM2/9/09
http://www.embedded-masterclass.com

Hi,

just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass
again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are
re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were oversubscribed last
year - also workshops on GUI development, software timing analysis and
MisraC++. Also, an agenda od useful technical presentations and a
vendor exhibtion.

Please pass on the message ...

Thanks and best regards

Richard