[9fans] libbio: Bgetle2(), Bgetle4(), Bputle2() and Bputle4()

lu...@proxima.alt.za

Sep 2, 2013, 1:24:20 AM9/2/13
The Go distribution has these new functions which are not present in
the Plan 9 library. They seem to fit in libbio harmlessly, so I just
added them in, but in the past an analogous change was rejected (the
details escape me, but it was a long time ago).

Should I, or should I not submit a patch? And if I do, should I
include the "be" (I'm sure "le" means "little endian") varieties?

++L

PS: There are also capitalised macros in <bio.h>, they seem similarly
harmless.

Bruce Ellis

Sep 2, 2013, 1:26:33 AM9/2/13
do it