[9fans] [plan9] acme noscrool feature enable

Giovanni Casano

Sep 2, 2013, 2:57:00 AM9/2/13
Hello all, I do not remember, and I can't find it on the web, how to enable the noscroll feature
on acme from plan9port.

I wrote Noscrool on window top bar, and then I tried to execute it with middle mouse,
but I did not gain effect, just an error.

Please, help me!

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Sychev

Sep 2, 2013, 6:19:17 AM9/2/13
As far as I know Acme doesn't have the "noscroll" feature at all.

Best regards,
  santucco
--
Best regards,
  santucco

dexen deVries

Sep 2, 2013, 6:49:06 AM9/2/13
On Monday 02 of September 2013 14:19:17 Alexander Sychev wrote:
> Hi,
> As far as I know Acme doesn't have the "noscroll" feature at all.

if `win' is of any help, it has the following property:

--
dexen deVries

[[[↓][→]]]

Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves.
-- L. Long

Giovanni Casano

Sep 2, 2013, 7:00:43 AM9/2/13
9term windows default behaviour does not scroll when output reaches
the end of the window: this is what I am trying to do.
Few months ago I succeded in that... now I do not remember how I did :(

dexen deVries

Sep 2, 2013, 9:19:18 AM9/2/13
On Monday 02 of September 2013 12:58:28 Giovanni Casano wrote:
> 9term windows default behaviour does not scroll when output reaches
> the end of the window: this is what I am trying to do.
> Few months ago I succeded in that... now I do not remember how I did :(

when executed in Acme, the following scrolls by default, but will pause
scrolling when you scroll up so far that the last line of output goes out of
window (becomes invisible):

win ANY_COMMAND

for example:

win rc -c 'while (true) date && sleep 1'
win ssh dexen@baron

Giovanni Casano

Sep 2, 2013, 11:30:33 AM9/2/13
ops, I use bash as default shell... maybe should I use rc?