Hello from an ex-MW guy. Glad to see this group still exists.

Allen Huffman

Apr 12, 2019, 3:27:50 PM4/12/19
I've just started browsing some of my old newsgroups via Google Groups, and am glad to find this one still here.

I worked for Microware from 1995-2001, then back a bit later to work for RadiSys after they took over. Over the years, I did technical training, field application support (West Coast) and support.

I'm glad to see the updates that Allan Battieger and his cohorts have been doing with OS-9 these past few years since they acquired it. One day I hope to have the Raspberry Pi version running some home projects again.