OS/2 Museum items up on Ebay

Don Eitner

Mar 21, 2004, 6:46:34 PM3/21/04
I was just looking around on Ebay and found some really classic OS/2
systems if anyone wants to start their own OS/2 Museum. Most of the
auctions say they are complete in original packaging, some claim they
are still sealed.

IBM OS/2 1.1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3667863373&category=
4619

IBM OS/2 1.2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3667863878&category=
4619

IBM OS/2 1.3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3667864682&category=
4619

There's also a couple (2 or 3) auctions up for OS/2 2.0 Upgrade and OS/2
2.1 Upgrade, as well as several for Warp 3, Warp 3 Connect and Warp 4.

And here's an interesting thing -- not really sure what it is, I've
never seen it before: IBM OS/2 Image Support Ver. 1.0
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3667865247&category=
4619

There's a 1989 book "IBM OS/2 Application Guide" at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3667880003&category=
4619

--
Don "Freiheit" Eitner