Please help with damaged Warp 4 Cd

William Mussman

Aug 8, 2004, 9:38:33 PM8/8/04
Hi everyone. I am working on a project... and I have run into a rough
spot. After 2 days trying to install Warp 4 on a new system, I
discovered the source of all my problems... a small but deadly scratch
on my installation CD.

I am in desperate need to replace some files from the damaged Warp4
Installation CD. I was able to recover most of the files, but I am
cannot read 2 files in the x:\DISKIMGS\OS2\35 directory. DISK1.DSK
and DISK10.DSK are not recoverable. Can some please email the 2
files, or point me in the right direction as to where I can get them.

Thanks,

Bill Mussman
bill.m...@earthlink.net

William Mussman

Aug 9, 2004, 2:41:01 AM8/9/04
dbld...@hotmail.com (William Mussman) wrote in message news:<ac1ff45f.04080...@posting.google.com>...

Thank you all for your help... I really appreciate it!!!

Bill Mussman

Sidney E. Mathious

Aug 15, 2004, 3:17:13 PM8/15/04
I have an OS/2 Warp cd which is good, and I know what you mean about the
damaged cd. I damaged my original cd after getting it and placing it in one
cd drive which damaged it so badly until it can be used. Prior to using it,
I did make a working copy which is good.

Sidney