looking for warp 4

dosman

Jun 14, 2003, 12:34:06 AM6/14/03
??? where can i find a copy of os/2 warp 4 im willing to trade warp3 blue
box for it

Paul Cobbaut

Jun 16, 2003, 3:48:31 PM6/16/03
dosman wrote:
> ??? where can i find a copy of os/2 warp 4 im willing to trade warp3 blue
> box for it

it is sold on ebay.com...search for os/2 warp.

cheers,
Paul

Lisa

Jun 16, 2003, 6:36:11 PM6/16/03

You can also find people selling it on Amazon
from time to time. Somebody recently dumped a
bunch of boxed copies of Warp 3 for $12 each;
I don't know if they have Warp 4.

-Lisa

Sidney E. Mathious

Jul 21, 2003, 7:24:17 PM7/21/03
I have a copy of Warp 4 which I obtained from IBM and found it to be out of
date and the updates from IBM would cost me so much until I forgot about it
until eCS 1.0 was introduced which was much better.

Sidney E. Mathious