Win2000 losing connection to OS/2

rowestphal

Jan 15, 2004, 12:01:06 PM1/15/04
Please help.
I have a Windows 2000 Pro box that is connecting to some shares on a
OS/2 4.0 box. The Win box has a running connection to the OS/2 box
accessing a log file and some other files that are passed to the
Windows machine. Every 20 minutes or so, the Windows machine can't
access the share on the OS/2. This is running on a production floor,
so it is important that these computers do not lose conneciton to one
another, as data is being lost. We run the same configuration on a
Windows and Windows setup, and never have any problems.
I've tried changing the IBMLAN.INI file and changed the folowing
paramaters.

Maxconnections = 128 ....changed this to 900
Maxopens = 160 ....changed this to 900
Maxsessions = 120 ....changed this to 900

These changes did not help me at all. Thanks in advance for any help
you can provide.

Rob