OS/2 Warp 4 Upgrade for sale...

Jason Tiger

Mar 31, 2004, 10:23:04 PM3/31/04
Hi everyone,

I'm taking things off my shelf, as I'm finishing school soon -- so I'm
selling my copy and license of Warp 4.0.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3669947120

(eBay # 3669947120)

It's in its original packaging...smoke-free home. Bid now before
someone else snipes it. I'm sad to see it go... :-(

Thanks.
Jason

Sidney E. Mathious

Apr 2, 2004, 12:05:21 AM4/2/04
Unless it's version 4.52, it's out of date and will cost whom ever gets it
plenty to update it.

Sidney

"Jason Tiger" <jaso...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jason Tiger

Apr 7, 2004, 11:13:59 AM4/7/04
Hi Sidney,

That's strange, I didn't post in this group originally. I guess you
cross-posted it in here? (Thanks, I think..?)

Thanks for the info, though. Didn't know there was an upgrade
available! Do you have any links I could use to inform the potential
buyers about the newer upgrade?